- Richard Crane, "Explosive Devices and Rhetorical Strategies: Appreciation for Steven R. Harmon's Towards Baptist Catholicity" (pp. 367-70)
- Nicholas M. Healy, "Traditions, Authorities, and the Individual Christian" (pp. 371-74)
- Elizabeth Newman, "Remembering How to Remember: Harmon's Subversive Orthodoxy" (pp. 375-80)
- Maureen H. O'Connell, "Towards a Baptist (and Roman Catholic) Catholicity" (pp. 381-85)
- Steven R. Harmon, "Why Baptist Catholicity, and by What Authority?" (pp. 386-92).
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Pro Ecclesia reviews Towards Baptist Catholicity--four times over, plus an author's response
The current issue of the theological journal Pro Ecclesia (vol. 18, no. 4; Fall 2009) features "A Book Symposium on Steven R. Harmon's Towards Baptist Catholicity: Essays on Tradition and the Baptist Vision." It includes four articles reviewing the book by two Catholic and two Baptist theologians, along with my author's response: